Finite Element Analysis (FEA or FEM) services to support design process and prove investment concept and ideas. Designs faster and more reliably based on the FEM / FEA services.
We know the whole process and life cycle what makes our expertise focused overall on the final product cost and competitive advantages.
Our philosophy of the FEA is to bring at early stages to optimize performance and finally weight ratios. Calculations and our practice bring on early stages thru construction and life cycle when class verification is required.
Analyses can be based on case and investment in short notice and prompt solution delivery.
Types of FEM simulations:
- STATIC LINEAR STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
- STATIC NON – LINEAR STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS (material non linearities, contacts, large deformations)
- DYNAMIC ANALYSIS (including explicite non-linear simulations)
- MODAL ANALYSIS
- BUCKLING ANALYSIS
- RIGID BODY ANALYSIS (RBA)
- FATIGUE ANALYSIS (Local Stress Approach, Hot Spot Stress Approach)